Zero & One works closely with MDC network of agencies to expand their capabilities by enabling a data driven approach to marketing activities. At the center of Zero & One’s offering is Alchemy, a bespoke Customer Data Platform, that harnesses the value of data to improve decision making and insight management for the office of the CMO.
About the role
To continue to build relationships within the MDC network of agencies and drive growth, Zero & One is looking for an Account Director. The successful candidate will work closely with Zero & One’s Business Lead to build partnerships with MDC Agencies and develop joint services that can be offered to Agencies’ clients. The Account Director will have working experience in data, first party and third party (ideally some media background), be entrepreneurial in nature, relationship centric, and takes a consultative approach to sales.
- 4-5 years’ experience in business develop and account management
- Experience in consulting or data and analytics
- Experience in agency an asset but not required
Cultivate partnerships and build sales pipeline
- Build and manage a book of business leveraging existing relationships between Zero & One and MDC agencies
- Drive day to day relationship management, pitch development and delivery on new business
- Craft and develop analytics solutions to business problems that will help brands get the most of their marketing spend
Oversee delivery of projects
- As the relationship manager with MDC agencies and their clients, the Account Director will oversee the delivery activities to ensure quality and outcome of the project meets both MDC agency and their customers’ needs
- Manage the P&L of the projects to ensure agreed upon profitability targets are achieved
Provide input to Alchemy Platform roadmap:
Alchemy is the data and analytics technology platform that is at the core of Zero & One projects
- Work closely with the platform product manager to share customer and industry trends observed as part of client engagement.
- Ensure voice of customer is reflected in the platform roadmap
GALE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status