Who are my best customers? Where do they come from, and how do I find more?
To understand your top customers, you first need a clear view into their behaviors, transactions, and overall lifetime value for your brand. Armed with this insight, you can then seek out opportunities to migrate good customers to higher value segments, to reward top customers, and to acquire new high value customers.
What We Do
- We create a longitudinal customer view based on transactions and behaviors over time, observing natural patterns of customer migration from lower value segments to higher value segments
- We model the economics of the business in terms of profit margins as well as cost-to-serve
- We develop several views on customer value including historical value, expected value of future purchases, and expected value based on customer migration up or down. These views are primarily made up of first party data, driven with enrichment from second and third party data sources
- We determine the next best action for your existing customers. This could be content, promotion, or an experience that we help curate across channels
- Once we can understand who your best customers are, and how they became your best customers, we use powerful first party data to drive seed lists that can be used to find more customers like those
- We push these seed list into DSP to allow for modeling and communication to your customer – while also using this to create look-a-like models based on your best customer seed lists
We Also Provide Answers to these Questions
- Should I have the same spend / investment across all customers?
- How do my different groups of customers behave?
- How do I migrate good customers to best customers?
- How do I find my competitors’ best customers?
- How much am I willing to pay for customers that look like my best customers, and how much am I willing to pay for lower value customers?