What items do people buy together, in a visit and over time?
To deliver better merchandising, marketing, and product recommendations to your customers, you need to understand which items are purchased together – in a single visit and over time. However, it can be difficult to determine this at an individual customer level or for a small segment of like customers.
What We Do
- We begin by obtaining a historical view of purchases made online and offline
- We associate purchases to specific customers or groups of customers
- Running models such as cohort analysis and network analysis, we’re then able to identify related purchases, frequency, magnitude, and probability of future purchases
- Looking beyond intuitive patterns (ie. bought a shirt in red and might buy in blue; matching top to a bottom; or most popular items) we find interesting connections by applying sub-models and additional business rules
We Also Provide Answers to these Questions
- How should I cross-sell to my customers?
- How do I better recommend the right product to my customers?
- Which items should I discount vs. not?